Shop at Dillons and Support the Kansas Wildlife Federation
Do you shop at Dillons?
Did you know that the Kansas Wildlife Federation is participating in their Community Rewards program?
Now, when you shop at Dillons and use your Rewards Card, the Kansas Wildlife Federation will get credit for every purchase you make!
Here’s what you need to do:
The Kansas Wildlife Federation’s NPO number is 62633.
A customer must have 3 things to register and begin supporting the Kansas Wildlife Federation:
- A Plus card, which is available at any store by asking an associate
- A valid email address, which can be obtained from any free online service and can be anonymous
- A personalized account at our website, which again can be anonymous
TO ENROLL IN THE COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
1. Members must visit Dillon’s website at www.dillons.com/communityrewards
2. Sign in OR Create an account (see below on creating an online account at our website)
3. Click on “Enroll Now”
4. Enter the 5-digit NPO and search
5. Select your Organization and click on “Enroll”
TO CREATE AN ONLINE ACCOUNT AT OUR WEBSITE:
1. Visit our website at www.dillons.com/communityrewards
2. Click on “Register” at the top of the page
3. Enter your email address, password, zip code (select preferred store) and check the box if you desire to receive email communitcation from us
4. Click on “Create Account” at the bottom of the page
5. You will receive an email confirmation to your inbox, to activate your account click on the link in the body of the email and enter your sign in information to confirm
For assistance setting up an online account or with general questions, please feel free to contact us at 800-576-4377 option 3. Administrators are always welcome to email us at [email protected].
Please share this with your friends and let’s help outdoor Kansas !